It is our passion to see God’s love manifested in signs, wonders, healings, miracles and the supernatural. We desire to raise up an authentic generation of lovers of God who will joyfully and faithfully serve the King. We want to see lives revived, nations transformed and the Kingdom of God advance.
Praise & Worship, Prayer, Prophetic, Giving, Holy Communion, and Biblical Teaching are key components of our weekly service.
To raise up a God driven generation of sons and daughters walking in their destinies, establishing the Kingdom of Heaven.
To reveal the Father heart of God to a fatherless generation, bringing identity, purpose, revelation of intimacy & a passionate pursuit of a Christ centred lifestyle.
OUR CORE VALUES DEFINE OUR CULTURE. WE HAVE A REVIVAL CULTURE.
1. We believe Jesus is Lord and the honor of His Name should affect our decision- making and life style. (Philippians 2:8-11)
2. We value our relationship with God as Father, which is essential to walking in our God given destiny as sons and daughters of the King and a doorway to experiencing intimate communion with Him. We believe God’s heart beats for the lost, the poor, the orphans, the widows and issues affecting justice. These should be reflected in the ministry of the church. (2 Corinthians 6:18, Galatians 3:26, Luke 15:7, Isaiah 58:10, Micah 6:8, James 1:27)
3. We value the presence of God deeply and will be a people always centered on the Holy Spirit. We believe the church should be a community of people filled with the Holy Spirit & alive to His ministry. This includes the fruit of the Spirit & the gifts of the Spirit. (Ephesians 5:18, Galatians 5:22-23, 1Corinthians 12:1)
4. We value worship & prayer as our primary love language with the King and a celebration of our relationship with God through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. (John 4:24, Romans 12:1, Isaiah 56:7, Acts 1:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
5. We value hearing God’s voice and believe it is fundamental to a life of growth, vibrant prayer, faith & hope. (John 10:27, Revelation 3:20)
6. We value the revelatory and transformational power of the Word of God, which is infallible, and the final answer for all life’s situations. The preaching & teaching of Scripture is essential for growth & change. (2 Timothy 3:16,17)
7. We value the five fold ministry gifts of Ephesians 4:11 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry and for the edification of the body of Christ. We believe that raising up and developing leaders is essential to the growth of the ministry of the church. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
8. We value Family as heaven’s relational government. Our desire is to be an authentic community where no-one stands alone, serves alone, struggles alone or grows alone. By God’s grace we will help build stronger families & stronger marriages with all generations, children, youth and adult growing together. (Acts 2:42-46, 1 Peter 4:8, Hebrews 10:24-25)
9. We value Inner Healing and believe every son and daughter of the Kingdom can and should receive continuous healing of life’s hurts. (Isaiah 61:1, Jeremiah 30:17, Psalm 147:3)
10. We value and practise a culture of honour. We agree to disagree with respect and honor. In times of adversity & differences our love will never be on the negotiating table. We will choose to always believe the best of one another, stand together, making negative fellowship and criticism an offense against the house of God. (Romans 12:10, 1 Peter 2:17, Philippians 2:3-4)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
ONE TRUE GOD
There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent—One being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (John 10:30; John 14:21-26)
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD
The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and will return again to earth to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is “true God” and “true man.” (Matthew 1:23; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3,4; 1 John 4:9; 1Timothy 2:5)
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, the revelation to man by the Holy Spirit. We accept the scriptures as our only infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD
Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God. (Genesis 1:26)
ISRAEL IS GOD’S COVENANT NATION AND PEOPLE
God came to His covenant people first to redeem and restore communion to Himself. The people of Israel, the Jews, even in times of unbelief, are still His covenant people. When they rejected Him, He came to the Gentiles. We, “wild olive branches,” are grafted into the root of Abraham to share in Israel’s blessings. God has promised great blessings to the land of Israel and its people and we can share in those blessings by faith. We have not replaced Israel, but are called to intercede for Israel’s full restoration. God’s goal is for Jew and Gentile to be united in faith as “One New Man,” enjoying together the fullness of Abraham’s blessings. As those who have been grafted into God’s covenant, we are called to stand with God’s covenant land. (Ephesians 2:11-18).
REPENTANCE, SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE
We are saved by God’s grace (not by self effort), through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Saviour and Lord. Salvation is God’s free gift to man. By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, we can spend eternity with God. Eternal life begins the moment we receive Jesus Christ into our life by faith. (Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 5:1; Romans 6:23; 2 Corinthians 7:10; John 3:3)
We believe in water baptism by total immersion as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. It is a biblical command and demonstrates our love and obedience to Christ. This ordinance is a personal and public statement of faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ on our behalf, and is a commitment to lay down our lives to be one with Him in His death, burial and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Matthew 3:13-17; Colossians 2:12)
BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God. It is poured out on believers that they might have God’s power to be His witnesses. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live a holy life and minister supernaturally. This experience is accompanied by the initial and essential physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance. (Matthew 3:11; John 16:13; John 14:16-17; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:4)
God gives all believers spiritual gifts. They are for the strengthening of God’s people (the Church) and proof of God’s existence and power to unbelievers. The gifts of the Spirit are active and relevant even today. (1Corinthians 12:4-11; 1Peter 4:10)
Divine healing is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith and by laying on of hands. Divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration. (Luke 9:11; Matthew 9:35, Matthew 10:1; Mark 16:18; Acts 10:38; James 5:14-16; Isaiah 53:4-5)
THE LORD’S SUPPER
Communion, the Lord’s Supper, is an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus Christ to remember His sacrifice for us and to symbolize the new covenant. The elements of bread and wine (or juice) are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shed blood. Communion is not a means of salvation. Rather, it is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross. (Matthew 26:26-30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
The Church is the body of Christ. According to the New Testament “Church” is not a building, an institution, or a denomination, but people. The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God. (Ephesians 1:22,23; 5:32)
CELEBRATING FIRSTFRUITS AND GIVING
We desire to give God the first and best portion of our hearts, thereby acknowledging Him as our First Love. We thank God that He gave us His best, His only Son. Therefore, because of our gratitude for that gift, we are motivated and excited about giving Him our best. Proverbs 3:9,10 says, “Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the firstfruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine!” When we bring our best to Him and celebrate by worshipping Him, we will continue to move from harvest to harvest, strength to strength and glory to glory.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND APOSTOLIC GOVERNMENT
We serve a King who is advancing a Kingdom. The King has chosen to position His Kingdom within humankind. He sends those who have His Kingdom within them into every aspect of society’s culture. The Kingdom of God is here now! The seven mountains of society are meant to be influenced and dominated by the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom has Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, and apostles properly related to prophets form the foundation of the Kingdom. Apostles create and execute God’s prototype plan in the earth through each nation of the earth. Jesus taught us to pray that God’s Kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven.
PROPHETS AND PROPHECY
We believe God speaks today. Prophecy is an outflow of God’s heart, nature and mind. We are called to seek all spiritual gifts, but especially to prophesy (1 Cor. 14:1). The privilege of every believer is to learn to hear and interact with the Father’s voice. God promises that if we will pay attention to His prophets, we will succeed (2 Chronicles 20:20)! Knowing that God speaks is not enough; we must hear and respond to the voice of the One speaking! Prophets decree heaven’s will.
SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
We believe the blessed hope of every believer is the glorious and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign with His overcoming bride—the Church. We believe that those who are alive and remain at the return of our Lord will be changed and caught up to be with Him in the air. Those who have died in the faith will be resurrected and precede those who are alive in being changed and caught up to be with Him. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thess.4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:52-53, Hebrews 9:28)
HELL AND ETERNAL RETRIBUTION
Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death. The Bible describes hell as a real place. It is a place of suffering and a place of permanent separation from God for those who die without accepting Christ. God’s desire is that no-one be separated from Him for eternity, which is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth. (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:12-15, John 3:16-18)